Sunday, November 28, 2010

Twitter Hates Women

battle-of-the-sexes.jpgI have noticed a rise in Twitter and its anti-women TT's, moreover I have noticed that the men that I follow do A LOT and i mean A LOT of complaining about women and how we dont appreciate good men .... blah blah blah. And I say all of this is to say, GET OFF YOUR DICK!!!!! We as humans oftentimes think that because things don't work out with people or people do us wrong it is because they hate themselves or do not appreciate who we are. To the men that feel that way I say maybe the women that you are attracting are a reflection of the man that you REALLY are and not the man you have imagined yourself to be. The woman that is doing you wrong just might not think much of you and no this does not mean that you are not a good person it just means that you are not for her. So to all the men and women out there please stop complaining about each other, and because I am a female I will speak more for us. Stop talking about #thingswomendontso #thingswomenshoulddo #thingswomensay #lieswomentell etc. We all lie, we all play games, we all fall short of what we should and shouldn't do. So guys, stop feeling yourselves so much, cuz I have dealt with a few of you but have observed plenty of you and the ones complaining about how bad women are aren't much of a catch themselves.


No comments:

Post a Comment