Friday, November 26, 2010

I Want to be J. Cole's Girlfriend Just So I Can Call/Text Him


25tagqg.jpg
I get put on to a lot of music, thru my own search but mostly thru guys. My ex put me on to J. Cole and I thought he was alright but I only put a couple tracks on my iPod. Friday Night Lights hit the internet and I decided to give it a try and I am def adding J. Cole to my list of artists to see in concert. I love a man that knows how to speak. This man's intellect and delivery is so sexy. He speaks about it all, where he grew up, how he made it, and even his time in college. The more I listen to the mixtape my fav tracks change and that shows the versatility of J. Cole and how he gets you more and more involved in his music with every listen. He is definitely a different rapper, I understand the comparisons to Drake and I can partially agree in that they are both breaths of fresh air in a game that is homogenizing itself in front of our eyes. I'm looking forward to more music from him and cant wait to watch this man Blow Up.

Get the Mixtape here: http://www.jcolemusic.com/music/friday-night-lights-mixtape

No comments:

Post a Comment